Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Hornet AMX Flairs Arrived Yesterday Afternoon

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2004/09/19 Sun AM 04:05:12 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Hornet AMX Flairs Arrived Yesterday Afternoon

What Hornet will the flares go onto Doc?
Bart

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

This was one of the fastest deals I have ever made. I received
conformation from the post office that the money order for the parts was
delivered friday and saturday afternoon the box arrives. The flairs have
been repainted and look a little rough but when I figure out what to
strip them with and a little TLC they should be very nice driver
quality. The main and most important parts are the 2 front flairs and
the spoiler and they are in really good shape. I paid 304.53$ including
shipping and insurance. I offered to buy them out right before the
auction ended but never got a reply. I was willing to pay a max of 350$
for them. So I saved myself 69$. I believe it was John Rosa that put me
onto that auction, thanks John. John also sold me a set of Javelin
bucket seats for the orange car. It's been a good month for getting AMC
parts as I also got a set of NOS fenders for my yellow Hornet. Davis put
me onto them. I consider the AMX parts a birthday present as my birthday
was last wed. Getting a good deal on these parts especially the flairs
makes up for all the grief the orange car gave me this past month. Say
Amen & AMC.
"Doc"