Re: Fwd: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 77 AMX in salvage

Re: Fwd: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 77 AMX in salvage

It was parted out and went to the crusher. They saved the rear louver
and fender flairs and tried to sell them on eBay with no luck as they
wanted to much money for the parts and were missing the front flairs and
spoiler.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
I miyst have the missed the first message, so what is wrong with the car?

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
--- Begin Message --- Sice someone asked about a Hornet AMX, here is a letter I recently forwarded
to Bart's Gremlin list here.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com