Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] And from the distant thunder...he returned

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2004/09/16 Thu AM 05:32:06 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] And from the distant thunder...he returned

Yeah we stayed at my moms boss's house about 6 days after we lost power as they had power and we couldn't stand the heat at my house any longer.Thanx again to everyone who was concerned about me and anyone on here whos from Fl.or wherever who got hit by Francis i hope all is well with you too.
Bart

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used