      1. Re: Re: Hey Davis
           From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Gremlin to Kenosha....
           From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Gremlin wheel opening molding/ interior parts needed
           From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Somebody please
           From: "ndaracer1975" <ndaracer1975@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Somebody please
           From: "ndaracer1975" <ndaracer1975@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Plastic Repairs & Roll Bars
           From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....
           From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. What Parts To Order And What Projects To Do On What Car First
           From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Plastic Repairs & Roll Bars
           From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....
           From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Plastic Repairs & Roll Bars
           From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Hey Davis

Nice job Davis,and you should take measurments of your gremlins inside and then give them to a reputable rollbar/cage maker or Competition Engineering or Chassis or Chris Alston and have em make you up a set.Chassis Enginering did my 4 point for under 200$course i went to Jupiter Fl. and picked mine up so it saved me on shipping since i was only 45 minutes away lol
Bart

I actually have the roll bar that we cut out of the Amc team gremlin to have coppied but finding the metal isn't as easy as I thought. Most race shops only use DOM tubing which is 3 bucks a foot! S&W has a listing for a hornet 8 point for under 150.00 plus 55 for shipping. not bad. I will be contacting CE monday as they are in CT about an hour from me.

 I went out and worked on my grille for 2 1/2 hrs thismornin. Lots of sanding, repairing cracks and broken spots with Plastic weld system, more sanding, more repairing, spotputtying, and one hopfully one last repair(all the old repairs are breaking). I still have about another 2 hrs of work on it before it will be ready for paint.  The wife called me in to bring her to the clinic. Turns out she has poison ivy. Thats a bummer.

 Today I have to move my puter room to a make shift room in the un=finnished basement.

 Later,

 Davis

Yahoo! Groups Links

[This message contained attachments]