Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sad AMC sight...

Last Saturday I was driving from Newark, NJ back to Nebraska. On New Jersey Hwy 78, about mile 36, I saw an accident involving a green 1956 or '57 Rambler on the center median. Not that I could tell much in the few seconds between when I recognized that it was an AMC and when I was past it, but it looked like maybe the car had fallen off of the trailer that was sitting next to it. Sad.

Onree in Nebraska

On Apr 24, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Eddie Stakes wrote: