[BaadAssGremlins] AMC V8 valve cover spacers wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC V8 valve cover spacers wanted

Wanting a pair of AMC V8 valve cover spacers. Really like the idea of making the Detroit boys think they are getting beat by near stock 45yr old Kenosha iron. Any info on the history of these pieces would be appreciated as well. Willing to work a deal/trade: I have: tall cast covers or Milo swinging p/u pan, Aviad Indy 500 dry sump pans (2 to choose from), or brand new poly windows for '69 AMX, or MSD box, or ACCEL distrib, or Holley EFI, what do you need? B/N 2.08/1.74 SS swirl polished & undercut valves? One race PSI polished Cup STIFF roller cam springs? Same in Comp? (I have current pressures, like 10% relaxed, 215lbs closed if memory serves) TransGo 727 70s~2000s kit? Offy 2x4 intake NICE; Inquire, I've got a basement full.

I'm flipping my 9.88 NHRA HR class '69 AMX into nostalgia ss & wanting to use period correct external pieces. Would love to trade my narrowed (39-40" flange-flange, no axles) 9" Ford w/ "N"odular pig, aluminum "Daytona" pinion support, spooled 4.57, & Strange billet 3150 yoke for narrowed Dana 60 now that it's a "stock" piece for us.

Did I mention it's one of the 284 BBOs? A real 390/auto/tilt/ go pak w/ black leather. Somebody cut in chassis stiffeners, ladder & coilover crossmembers, so there's no goin back, I back-halved it w/ Alston frame rails, 4-link & tubs, & went from 6-pt bar to 14-pt cage. It also has the drop-center engine crossmember & Shahan style Hurst-Airheart disc brakes.

======= dhoelcher(at)gmail(dot)com Michigan 49120 ============