what if anything caused it, it just happened!

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
I have a real nice 79 Concord, original 304 now a 360. Coming back from the
club meet the car was running fine and everything was great, Leonard Cohen
on the streo and weather was as nice as it gets. Then the car just died,
Kaput! I had nothing but cranking, if I jumped the solenoid. A wire or two
are burnt going from the sol into the harness. I hot wired it and it fired
right up, drove it home that way. It was light out so I took back roads and
used hand signals as I have nothing, no signals, horn, fan, tunes. Nada.Any
ideas on what to look for before I tear it apart? I won't be able to do
anything until Sunday. Thanks in advance all.....Bill

Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx