Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Moser AMC axle shaft info wanted

Just got my axles back in time for dragstrip opening at Easter. I also had to send the old axles in and when I got my new axles I also got the old ones back but shipping is a killer $30 each way from Va. They like for you to ship just the axles and not the backing plates and seals. you have to break em down anyway to get your backing plates for the new ones.I am curious about the price others have paid as it seems a bit high to me. I bought the set with bearings and seals.They did not include the inner seals with mine . I believe there probably is a certain amount of difference in lengths from car to car and this is the best way but it is a bit of trouble packing and shipping the old ones. Good luck

--- On Sun, 4/14/13, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Moser AMC axle shaft info wanted
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: christian.vaillancourt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 11:01 AM

Christian is looking for some information on a axle shaft for a Gremlin.
Anyone that can help please feel free to reply & copy your reply to him &
thansk in advance to all who might reply.
=======================================

Hi Eddie , By any chance do you have information about axle shaft for AMC
Gremlin 1976 V8. I'M m looking for one piece axle shaft conversion kit. I
need the length of the right and left axle. Mine still on the car and I try
to get the spec's before put them out of the car.. I will like to order it
at Moser by without all measurement they won't do it..
Any type of help will be appreciate
Thanks
Christian Vaillancourt
Canada, Quebec, Montreal