[BaadAssGremlins] HD Equipment used by Police on AMCs

[BaadAssGremlins] HD Equipment used by Police on AMCs

I've got this bug eating at me....ever since my 10yr old & I got to the point in NetFlix Adam 12 episodes where they got the 401 Matador as their new squad car. Maybe we can all learn what special pieces were produced for them. Special emphasis, for me anyway, on engine parts...Would LOVE to find an affordable 1st year Matador roller or hulk without cancer..May consider partial trade plus your cash towards my REAL BBO NHRA HotRod-turned-Nostalgia Pro-Stock, Hurst-Airheart discs, drop-out crossmember, STR-11 & Holley 660s, narrowed Ford 9 inch, tubbed, full cage, 600+ HP 390 with ALL the goodies, 9.8 quarters w/Torker & 4bbl no nitrous ..Thanks in advance...Dave in Michigan, 2hrs from Kenosha

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)