[BaadAssGremlins] Hurst Rescue One Gremlin to be produced again...

[BaadAssGremlins] Hurst Rescue One Gremlin to be produced again...

< In miniature >. Gotcha! :)  I belong to a Diecast board online, and Tom Zahorsky, the chief designer for Johnny Lightning diecast, who also posts to this board, has just confirmed that the Gremlin is being reactivated, and that the Hurst Rescue One emergency vehicle is at the top of his list to do for this next Gremlin release. Not sure what the timeline is for release, whether this summer, fall, or next year, but as details become available, I'll let you know. I also pointed out to Tom that the Randall's Gremlin would be easy to do, some simple tampos would be all that's required. If anyone has some pictures of an actual Randall's Gremlin, from the special emblems to  underframe details, I can forward them to him to see if he's willing to do that at a later date. But at any rate, another Gremlin diecast release is in the planning stages, and it will be a doozy!

Jerry in Virginia