From: "gamer32123@xxxxxxxxx" <gamer32123@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Gremlin yahoogroups.com <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, September 21, 2011 6:40:14 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Early Gremlin Grill WTS

Not my post, but maybe someone would be interested

I have an early Gremlin grill that is broken right at the DS head light opening. Unfortunately it is missing the outer portion of the opening (just the DS). Other than the missing end, it is very solid. If anyone is interested, I would ne willing to trade for parts for the 70 AMX that I am restoring.