[BaadAssGremlins] Parting out 68 Ambassador & 74 AMX

[BaadAssGremlins] Parting out 68 Ambassador & 74 AMX

Parting out 68 AMC Ambassador DPL, running 290V8/AT here ir run on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IaRfdZi8BA

earlier video with NOS rat nests on engine (hey, old original owner sat it up in early 90s
behind garage, took several wreckers to budge it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFymniEji1Q

also parting out 74 AMX, still has some parts to surrender:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx-parting-out.htm

if it ever gets below 100 degrees here this summer will pull parts and take some new
photos although the video of the Amboat was taken in 104 degree heat recently (index about
110, ground temp about 130!!) there is one of my famous ECKO oven thermometers sitting on
engine there in video also. Both of these will probably be hauled to scrap this winter, or
what passes for winter here in Houston. Interested in anything email me directly or call.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com