[BaadAssGremlins] Kenosha AMC Event

For those of you going to the Kenosha Show, if you are looking for something else to do while in the area, you may want to go about 60 north to Oshkosh, going on now until Sunday is AirVenture which is the largest Fly in in the world,  http://www.airventure.org/news/2011/110724_welcome.html

There are over 15,000 airplanes on the grounds.  If you are interested in flying or airplanes, you own it to yourself to see it.  This your was my 29th year there, and we will be going to Kenosha tomorrow.

Ed Veneck
72 Gremlin X
Bellanca 17-30A Super Viking