[BaadAssGremlins] Ford Levacar; Gremlin on CNN

[BaadAssGremlins] Ford Levacar; Gremlin on CNN

http://www.car137.com/2010/03/1959-ford-levacar.html

ok, we are in the future now aren't we all supposed to be zipping around in these little
Jetsons like things by now, this was 1959, the year I was born, it is a Ford Levacar.

Next up is "Why Can't Detroit build a good small car?" article on CNN and of course the
first thing they show is a nice looking Gremlin X, looks to be a 304, probably a 1975.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/30/autos/detroit_three_small_car_woes.fortune/index.htm

At least they didn't really say anything condesending as usual people do. I guess the
Gremlin should not have headlined this article since was not BUILT in Detroit either duh,
must have found that information on wikipedia or allpar.

Off to the side is a blurb about million dollar cars in this case, also 1970s cars....like
the Gremlin! Ok, well, it is some Bertone cars, boy, those are nice looking, amazing to
know they were built in 1970s, but a look at many Teague and Nixon's studio etches, clays
and more at AMC in 1960s show equally or above talent....just didn't have the AMC money to
make it reality....in most cases.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/autos/1104/gallery.bertone_rm_auctions/index.html?iid=HLM

Now back to the royal wedding.
Eddie Stakes