Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need Help

It is just a seldom miss at idle and feel a seldom skip at low speeds. Yes it does have all the smog crap with a new smog pump. I did the spraying of starting fluid while idle and no changes in engine so I do not think the intake is leaking. I agree that the V8 and the points was the best especially for the old shade tree mechanic such as me. The V8 ruled for smooth.
Thanks
Billy