Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pie in sky award $300,000

I offered him 250,000 and he turned me down. 77 4 door Nova's are hot.
Terry

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 10:02:05 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] pie in sky award $300,000

Eh, it is not a AMC, but for $300,000 you get free cat, FEMA tarp and for only $20 more
will air up tire. This week only will toss in rosary, roach egg, and Sponge Bob! Cal
Worthington & his dog Spot sez stack em deep sell em cheap!

http://orlando.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/fruitland-park/1977-nova/?ad=6948101

Friends don't let friends post drunk.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825