[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: FUSE BLOCK 1971 Gremlin wanted [2 Attachments]

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: FUSE BLOCK 1971 Gremlin wanted [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

The folks below trying to find a fuse block for a 71 Gremlin if anyone here can help please feel free to give them a shout directly and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com