Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LMAO @ crooks trying to take advantage on eGay!

Davis, The political o/t crap is what made members leave and complain. while it had nothing to do with AMC's it was auto related and we have had many auto related discussions on here that didn't have anything AMC related. Again your point is null!. We had a few people reply about how stupid the price was and I'm not going to let this get turned into a who's point is who's? crapstorm. Don't like it delete it Davis!
Bart