RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 50 Worst cars of all times

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 50 Worst cars of all times

Let’s see.... would I have the nitwits at Time *work* on my car?

Heck, they probably don’t put gas in their own cars... what ones that even OWN cars.

So I don’t much care how they judge cars.  Nor should anyone else.  Just another trick to stir controversy for dwindling sales.

People dying; global tension; school shooting; Miami schools now full of Haitians; and all Time can do is look at cars?

I guess the important thing to remember is that they are *professional journalists* and know better than we do.

L.