Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My left-leaning AMC Eagle

you guys are just too funny lmao ...henry in ct.

--- On Wed, 2/10/10, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My left-leaning AMC Eagle
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 1:11 PM

My Gremlin is a Fascist neo Nazi on wheels!  i will paint it white not just because it hides the bondo LOL
Bart

In a message dated 2/10/2010 12:57:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, onree@windstream. net writes:

One of my Eagles has a broken rear leaf spring on the driver's side. The driver (me) weighs 275 pounds. It is definitely a left leaning AMC. No need to debunk that. My Gremlins are both straight ahead moderates, and don't lean either way.

Onree in Nebraska