[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1969 AMC Rebel - $800 (freeport)

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1969 AMC Rebel - $800 (freeport)

Not mine below but a fellow AMC fan forwarded this to me knowing I like 67-70 Rebel two doors. Looks like easy project for someone, the complete craigslist ad from Florida is below.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

 http://panamacity.craigslist.org/pts/1570997910.html

1969 AMC Rebel

My amc rebel does not have a title. It has an AMC 290 V8 with a Borg-Warner automatic. I had it running with a electric fuel pump. The car is 99% complete I was going to get a title and restore it i've checked around and it is possible or turn it into a drag car. But now I need money to complete a current project. Call, text, or e-mail (850)-259-2242

Original URL: http://panamacity.craigslist.org/pts/1570997910.html