From: danpeters1975 <danpeters1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] performance front suspension
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 11:09 AM

Does anyone have any idea where I can get Performance front suspension parts for my Gremlin. It is mostly street use with occasional strip. I am running 500+ hp. I would like the adjustability like the one AM Racing offers. I have been dealing with him for 2 1/2 months and have yet to recieve it, so I am looking elsewhere. I also would like an adjustable strut rod kit.
thanks.