Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anybody know marlin bob on ebay?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anybody know marlin bob on ebay?

Joe, I got a email a year ago from a AMCer serving his 2nd toru of Iraq, who
said he googled 'ebay assholes' and mentioned the file was.....from my site.
So I went to www.google.com and sure enough a small, obscure file off my
site comes up talking about ebay assholes. #1 in world go figure. Even more
funny is two more files from same JUST STUFF file on my site.....

Nigerian assholes

and

AMC assholes

also comes up #1 in searches. Sure wished some of the stuff like production
figures, build sheets, ram air and stuff I spent a lot of time on come up #1
instead of funny humorous files but oh well.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com