[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fw: Spirit hatch glass gasket wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fw: Spirit hatch glass gasket wanted

Chad had one more item he was looking for that forgot to mention, so see below and thanks ina dvance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com