[BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin is on the road again

[BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin is on the road again

I think I told you about having my Gremlin worked on. I finally got it back. Not his fought he has had a done for quite awhile. Just matching schedules to go after it. Anyway when I opened the hood when I got it home I was kind of shocked it is now sporting a Chevy blue valve cover. I was kind of upset at first but I have to agree the valve cover did need painting and it does look better than it did. Oh well it matches the distributor cap and the oil filter. I put about a hundred miles on it. Seems like I was right about what was wrong with it. The valve cover gasket fixed the oil leak and the wheel cylinders fixed my brakes from locking up. I figured the parts were close to $70 so he charged me $70 for labor. I guess I would have gotten more satisfaction out of doing it myself but I could have seen my better half helping bleed the brakes. She would have pump them three or four times then she would have said my leg is killing me and this is stupid. I never heard of anyone doing this to a car. I told you to have it fixed. You really tore it up this time. Oh well such is life.
Terry