[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early 70's Grill Prices

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early 70's Grill Prices

That makes a big difference in selling it. I'd rather give someone a
deal knowing that it is going on a someones car locally rather then
sell it too cheap and have someone buy it with the sole intent to
resell it and make a buck... Treat the guy locally right and he will
return the favor some day....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@...>
wrote:

> Thanks for the help! I really had no clue. The person who would be
purchasing the grille has a super nice 401 gremlin and only lives 50
or so miles away and it would be satisfing to me to see it with a
nice grille so didnt want to overcharge as well as undercharge.I
really like the looks of the later front on the car I drive.Thanks
again Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: