[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Scott Kalitta R.I.P

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Scott Kalitta R.I.P

-I was watching this evening when they replayed the "INNCODENT"' was
just after NASCAR on ESPN 2.you KNOW racers of ALL kinds are KINDRED
SOULS. WE are just steet racers that LOVE AMC's(THE ASS of American
CARS {NOT!}) RACERS of ALL KINDS LOVE the SPORT! we ALL have FELT the
RUCH of a WIN! WE KNOW what is IS to RACE!
 I had tuned out NASCAR for years!I forget HOW many, then my Brother
got me back into the THRILL!!! on HIS Birthday! the FIRST BRICKYARD
500!(actually on the 8th of Aug. due to 2 days of rain).I did NOT get
to watch it as I had to WORK! (damn that 4 letter word!).
I pormised him i would watch the NEXT DAYTONA 500 RACE! little did I
KNOW, THAT race took the LIFE of #3, the INTIMDATOR, Dale Earnheart.
 to RELATE! this is as MUCH as devistaion to the RACE WORLD as
anything can be!.soooo. with all said.

SCOTT KALITTA went out on a BLAZE of GLORY!
he DID what he DID MOST!
he DID what he LOVED!
this WAS his LIFE, just as it was for his DAD!
My borhter just nade a comment: AMC:American Made CAR!
BTW all!  Scott was driveing a TOYOTA! for DHL!
so, i will leve ou al with this thought........
 WE LOVE WHAT WE LOVE!

         the NEWBIE  <}8>)

- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> I love drag racing just like many on here as well. Though I'm not a
big
> funny/top fuel fan I just heard that Scott Kalitta son of none of
there than
> legendary drag racer Connie 'The Bounty Hunter" Kalitta.Scott hit
the wall  when
> his car went up in flames at mid track.he was cremated instantly
when he  hit
> the wall so i doubt he felt anything.
> Bart

> fuel-efficient used cars.      (http://autos.aol.com/