Re: [BaadAssGremlins] first car show of the year

Now your getting the hang of it. Maybe you can still save this relationship. I've had to do this kind of 'tip toe-ing' for 33 years. Gary 'Themix2'

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:15 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] first car show of the year

My wife argued with me tonight at a car show about the color of a
Challanger.

It was a Panther Pink. My wife insisted it was purple. I said no, it
is pink... she said no, your wrong it is purple, I have a nail polish
that color. So I asked the group behind the car( one was the owner)
What color is this car? and of course they all said Panther pink. My
wife just gave me that grin.

I told her it must be the lights And I took her out for ice cream
after

Davis