Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is Davis Martin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is Davis Martin?

Tim, My cell #  is no secret on the net. I don't mind it being on here 860-997-2732 cell.
 Yes I have been wicked busy and had some serious financial problems I am just recovering from. I was out of work 9 months last year and it all caught up with me a couple months ago. All is getting back on track now though.
 I have to get your stuff ready too Tim, Haven't forgotten about ya.
 Thanks,
 Davis

Kevin Hauser <grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Tim! I appreciate it. I kinda thought that
might be what is going on. Not knowing for sure was
kinda making me nervious. I will e-mail you for his
number. Thanks.

Kevin
--- Tim Kottman <timkott@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Davis is around just busy. I have a part im waiting
> on too. Talked to him a while back and he
> was extremely busy and had very little time. Just
> keep on his ass and he'll get what you
> need. Try calling him yet? Ive got his number if
> you need it. just send me an email
> timkott@yahoo.com
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin"
> <grinding_gremlin@...> wrote:
> >
> > Anybody hear from Davis lately? I bought a spacer
> from him which he
> > said he was going to send me but I haven't heard
> or seen anything yet.
> > The check was cashed Sept. 12th, where's my spacer
> dude?
> >
> > Kevin