[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 2007 AMO Pictures

-It worked! Excellent photos. The "Wild Thing" Spirit drag car has
been at Cordova Illinois...NAMDRA AMC Nationals several times. VERY
cool car!! I've seen Wally Booths Pro Stock cars in person at Kenosha
before...WAYYYYY WAYYYYY cool pieces of history! Thanks,Joe-- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dkaunisto" <dave@...> wrote:

> Go to the BaadAssGremlin Group page on Yahoo and click on the
Photos
> link on the left.  the pictures are in a folder called 2007 AMO.
If
> anyone else has any photos please feel free to add them!
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@>
wrote:

> > -Where/what link do you view them at?? Thanks!!-- In
> > BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dkaunisto" <dave@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I've added pictures of the Gremlins that were at the AMO show
> > > yesterday.  Enjoy!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: