[BaadAssGremlins] Fuel Sock (Was Fuel Pump Question UPDATE)

[BaadAssGremlins] Fuel Sock (Was Fuel Pump Question UPDATE)

In a message dated 6/10/2007 10:56:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think you ruled out vapor lock then. I forgot about the sock. Dropping the tank doesn't sound like fun. My ideas were just guesses. Hope you can take it to the show next week.
Terry
I ordered a fuel pump that should arrive today. Regarding the sock, has anyone ever tried to blow compressed air through the fuel line into the tank? Maybe it would blow some of the crap loose from the sock.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.