Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin

Hello,
 I sell a race pin on hood with a mopar pro stock style hood scoop molded in all as one piece. It is an excellent race weight fiberglass hood of first rate quality. Hand laid fiberglass.
 My price is cheaper then anything you can find on the net and the quality is guaranteed
 Email me direct for pics.
 Davis Martin 860-997-2732 cell
 O,.... and the price is 225.00 plus shipping. I also repair/restore early gremlin grilles and  Also in the works are glass bumpers.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Got any pics of your Gremlin?I'd sell ya my hood but until I get a glass pin on one which I'm looking for I can't do it.Mines nice no rust and has a hole for a scoop already.
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive radiator repair