[BaadAssGremlins] Clean Gremlin front bumper 4 Sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Clean Gremlin front bumper 4 Sale

Last summer I was fortunate enough to find a Gremmie front bumper (75) that had been wrapped and in storage at a local bumper shop since 78. I put it on the front of my Gremmie to get me through the summer while I sent my original bumper out to get show chromed. My original is back and I'm going to sell the other. Thought I'd throw it out to the group before I go the fee Bay route. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give this bumper a 9.9 (and I'm fussy).  I'll wrap it well in the packaging that my show chrome was recently shipped in. $175 plus shipping. First come, first served!
Charlie "Cool Factor X"

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair