[BaadAssGremlins] Re: JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay

Lives in TAYLOR Michigan, zip 48180. Don't have his last name right
this minute( not in the email i got from paypal ??)...but he lives on
Robert street.Prolly NOT good for me to give the actual house ####.
My luck that's stalking/slander..or something weird like that? All
the emails come from a females email address. Says it's his wife.The
ebay transaction with shipping one way cost me $512.23!!!!
Now...since i told paypal that all i wanted was the $$$ of the
repairs..i've heard NOTHING???? I smell a ripoff coming. Did you know
that IFFF IFFFFFF  paypal gets you any type of a refund..THEY take a
$25 FEE???? HMMM you buy a junk item, they get you money MAYBE..THEN
you have to EAT shipping PLUS pay them $25??? What the fudge again!
Ahhh the joys of ebay!  Makes you REALLY appreciate an HONEST seller.
Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock
<kwikbiker@...> wrote:

> I'd like to know where Walt lives as I live in Michigan. Nuf said.
Paul in Detroit

> jgray_55 <jgray_55@...> wrote:          Anybody here named WALT
from Michigan? Named grmlindude73 on ebay.If
> so...be prepared to get pissed off! I bought a SUPPOSEDELY PERFECT,
> except paint rubbed,...early 70-72 Gremlin grille on ebay in
August.
> Paid alot for a used grille. OK, if it was as descdribed! On my
> budget...$456.00 PLUS $50+ shipping is alot. When it arrived i
about
> messed myself! It was broken completely thru above the one
headlight.
> Also the recessed holes where the screws attach to the fender were
> completely missing on one side of the grille.The guy did build a
wood
> box to ship it in..but the missing pieces were not in the (*)&^%$#
> box!! SOOOO it was packed that way.Now..it was slightly too long
for
> the box! Was squashed into it. Boxwas Only about 1/4" too short..
thats
> most likely what cracked it above the light...(giving the benifit
of
> the doubt).NO padding/bubble wrap/peanuts...nothing but wood tight
> against the grille ends. At first the seller offered a whopping
$100
> refund. Then backed out of that! He did NOT insure it like i
REQUESTED!
> Only had $100 insurance thru DHL automatically! This bull on ebay
is
> getting out of hand! Paypal told me today that i'm pretty well
going to
> get a refund..BUT they are not too good at enforcing stuff! Getting
> tired of ebay's crap. If anyone here is a friend of
his...SORRY..but
> this is as bunch of bull! Joe

Small Business.

<*> Your email settings: