[BaadAssGremlins] 1/24 Cherry Models

I went to a Wally World tonight and found a one of the1/24 ones. They were on the top shelf turned sideways so I couldn't see what they were. I got some kid to get them down for me. He said I was in luck and handed me a box that said it was a 74 Gremlin. I am not sure what it was. I saw the other one and it was a blue Gremlin so I said I would take that one. I got to thinking about what it could have been so i decided to go back in and look. The kid had put it back on the top shelf so I  couldn't see it. Now I get to keep one here and take the other one to work and put in on my monitor.
Terry

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS