Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone Running 15 x 10's in the rear?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone Running 15 x 10's in the rear?

I have 28X 10 slicks on my gremlin. look at the pics in my folder. Back spacing is 4.5"
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is so, What back spacing and tire size did you go with And is the rear
suspension stock?

If you have Links to pics that would be great.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS