Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis, Ct. AMO Show Info Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis, Ct. AMO Show Info Needed

Doc,
 The show is August 19th, 8am I think is the start. It will be held at the 4 points sheraton hotel  in Meriden CT this year, a little closer to you. 95N to rt 91 north to the main street meriden exit. Right off the exit couple miles to research parkway which is the street the hotel is on.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis I need the date (late August?) and the time of the show, is it
still in the same place? off of Wilbercross Parkway. My son wants to go
so if I am feeling well enough we will both come just for the day with
my orange Hornet. That's to far for me to travel by myself. I have 100
mile radius towing if there is a problem with the car, although I don't
think there will be. Let me know. Thanks.
"Doc"

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS