[BaadAssGremlins] traffic signal tripper?

[BaadAssGremlins] traffic signal tripper?

I happened upon these "Signal Sorcerer Trip Traffic Lights" things and were
wondering if this stuff really works. I don't remember the last time I saw a
intersection here in Houston with the square things they mention in the
auction. Most intersections seem to have this doodad up on the stop light
thaty looks like a camera but is not and simply detects movement from above
and changes the signals, that is unless it is timed, then you wait like FEMA
line. Click on here:
 http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZredandtabby
and then their auction(s) of 'signal sorcerer trip traffic lights' or search
for item 190003755929.

I was looking for traffic signals. I still have some from hurricanes in the
past (hey, you find them all over the place, duh) but wanted something else
for the kids room. Saw this and was wondering if it really works or is it
like some radar detectors that make you invisible, ooohhh, I am a Klingon 72
Ambassador SST Station Wagon Bird Of Prey you can't see me driving in
Houston!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825