Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 9500K Gremlin 'I'm done laughing'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 9500K Gremlin 'I'm done laughing'

I think I need to raise the value of mine for insurance purposes. I thought mine was worth about 1500 if I was lucky. I put a value of 5000 on it and the agent agreed just for the hell of it. I know mine has alot to be desired but if these guys are asking 8 to 10 grand for these plains Janes mine has to worth half that much, I better see if they will raise mine to 10,000.
Terry

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Click here: 1975 AMC Gremlin FOR SALE

Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS