[BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show Gremlin.

The only Gremlin at the Ardsley show is pictured in the album Lu set up
for me. This was the ultimate to what you could do with a 6 cyl. It had
a lumpy cam, headers, a 4 bbl carb and duel exhaust and the owner said
it still got 22 mpg on the highway and 15 in the city. And had plenty of
power to give the rice burners fit's. It had a beautiful paint job and
the interior was a work in progress. Me I think I will basically keep my
orange car pretty much stock.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM