Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Seek and ye shall find. Uh I guess just asking around.
Apparently there was a butt load of AMCs here back in
the day. I have seen my share of nice Sportabouts
crushed though.The bodies on most are shot, but Gremmy
and older Hornet fenders somehow survive. I found a
'74 Gremmy X in the woods earlier this year, but owner
is nowhere to be found. There was a trim ring tempting
me inside. Anyone know where I could get one? One yard
is a little pricey, but ok to deal with, the other the
elderly owner has to take the parts off himself. I
havent been to either since last year, but through the
grapevine I havent heard of either of them
crushing.Right now I hope to get a '74 Hornet 4dr for
$75 I saw at one junkyard, but it's still too muddy to
get to it. Also a probably running '81 Concord for
$150 or trade. If I could get more time off from work
I would like to travel the state and fill the back of
my F150. But I can only dream.
       Luke

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM