Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

Eh, not sure about aluminum, but stainless, yes, for a whole variety of
years.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/74_VAM_Gremlin.JPG
my Gremlins I had for sale several years ago, 74 & 76 and had the original
rocker moldings still on it, but not aluminum, just stainless.

If you have some good photos of the rockers, put them on here.

On the paper, AMC had a variety of papers one would find in a vehicle,
mostly instructions as the car rolled down the line. If it looks like a
build sheet, finding it taped to the floor under the seat would be unusual,
but AMC put them in different areas for different years, but not sure how
that would have survived 30 years under the carpet.

Here is build sheets off my site:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/amc_build_sheets.htm

This is a non build sheet (it is a instruction sheet and i do not know what
all the hell it means) I found in the 72 Matador 'machine' I sold recently,
this is the actual photo of where it was at:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/matador_machine_sheet.jpg

close up:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/matador_machine_sheet_close.jpg

and what it says: