Re: [BaadAssGremlins] funny story

I have had all sorts of people comment on my orange car saying I had on
of those or my mother or father had one of those. The best was a woman
around 50 years old. I had stopped at a local speed shop for somthing
and this woman came running over with what appeared to be her husband in
tow. She started going off that my orange car was exactly like her first
new car  orange body with the same puke tan interior it used to have.
You would swear she was having an organism excited as she was to see the
car. Her husband was clearly embarrassed by her actions and kept trying
to get her to move along to the diner they were going to next to the
speed shop. It seemed to have made her day as she kept looking back as
her husband was trying to get her into the diner.
"Doc"

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- lol today at school, i drove to the other side of campus to go help some
buddies with a problem, anyway i parked the car, locked it and went
inside, came out there was a repair man parked next to me, said "yall
own that thing?" i go "yes i do" he goes "you made harold here home
sick." they got out and walked over and looked and said that his brother
grem had about 275k miles and it was the only thing that would start in
the winters lol, anyway seems alot of people here in missouri know what
they are, just only 2-3 here in missouri i think. anyway it was kinda
funny to me

--- End Message ---