RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great desciption...NOT!!

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great desciption...NOT!!

Here's another great one, but in a different way.

Ignoring the fact that this is in NO WAY an AMC item...
it's just a red, white and blue shirt, check out how
the seller angrily tells you how badly he doesn't want
you to buy it by restricting payment and shipping so
much that you'd be better to drive out, hand him cash
and carry it home yourself.

I got a chuckle out of it. See if you do...

Quote:

"AMC AMX Javelin pit race shirt or show shirt. This
shirt was custom made and is size large (I wear a large
and it is a little tight under my arms but it is size
large)."

This means it?s a medium, essentially, and useless to
most of us.

"It is made of a mixture of cotton and polyester.
The colors are red, white and blue. It has never been
worn and is brand new."

It's tight under his arms...and never worn...hmm....a
paradox?

"No refunds so ask questions before you bid. Only ask
questions if you are a serious buyer, no tire kickers
or dreamers!!!"

Yea, you guys that dream of one day owning a shirt, don't
waste his time!

"Buyer pays actual Fed-X shipping from zip code 37188.
Please do not ask me to figure shipping!! I can?t figure
shipping 20 times for each item that I sell; I just don?t
have the time. I will figure FED-X shipping for the
winning bidder only!!"

Gee, perhaps he should have checked the free option that
lets eBay's system automatically calculate the costs based
on the bidders zip code?

"I will not ship to anywhere but the continental U.S., so
don?t even ask (no foreign countries this includes Canada)!!"

When! Thank goodness he cleared that up before I treated
anymore Canadians like fellow citizens. Now I can treat like
any other icky foreigner!

"If you are from a foreign country and win the bid, I will
go to the backup bidder then give you negative feed back!!"

Gosh-darn Canadians and their funny money!! The beer nuts
dispenser at the bar won't take their quarters!

"I only take money orders or cashier?s checks."

Yea, the kind of payments he can disappear with and leave
you little to no recourse. Love those!

"Please no registered mail for payment because it takes me
to long to pick it up at the post office."

Yea, cuz Nashville is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere...
must be real far to the Post Office! More likely he doesn't
want to have to SIGN for anything...that's called 'evidence'.

"Make sure to check out my other auction items on EBay now!!!"

Oh, you know I have to now, after the warm and fuizzy feeling
this one left me with!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8063193139

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com