Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engine In A Chebby

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engine In A Chebby

 few years ago at a local car show some dude strolls up in a 66-69 Rambler American 2 door post with the small back window and it was painted like a A scheme SC/Rambler and it had a PONTIAC 455 under the hood,me and a AMC buddy of mine asked him why a poncho mill?and his reply was cuz i like Pontiacs,we then decided that the guy was a few rounds short of a banana clip.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS