Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

In a message dated 3/23/2006 5:38:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
Bart, so your a foriegner too. Welcome to the club. Its the American way
hey if i went back 'home' i;d havta leave a hand or a few toes here too as i have Cherokee blood in me.Also if you wanna really get down to the brass tacks,the qoute un qoute'American Indians WALKED over to North America from ASIA.so were all foreigners so to speak.no tell me none of y'all ever said well i jewed him down on that offer or damn that wiring harness is sure nigger rigged or the much nicer term'Afroengineered' so lets all climb off Mr. Ed and leave Joe alone and this tired ass shit alone as well.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS