Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have side pipes? Trendsetters or the like?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have side pipes? Trendsetters or the like?

You gotta be carefull where you bring out the exhaust. Ford in the last few years has moved their exhaust behind the rear wheel because it was screwing up these new fancy wheels they put on now. The prototype Harley truck had them in front of the wheel and when the truck was first produce they moved them behind the wheel.  Just food for thought.  Paul in Det.

Stephanie Burchett <fastchevelleg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have the side pipes on our Gremlin. Chrome cover
thingys. lol There is a pic from the side under Steve
Bryant in the photo section. We have it set up to be
very loud, I like it he doesnt.  Steph