[BaadAssGremlins] In need of a pair of arm rests....

[BaadAssGremlins] In need of a pair of arm rests....

I finally got into the trunk of my newly aquired Hornet. The original
spare tire is there and the lug wrench but no original jack. No big
deal. Got all the garbage out of the car and the trunk is in really
good shape. No rust. I was hoping to find the original arm rests like
I found the original glove box face plate, but they arent there. I
have a pair off of a 72 that I got a couple days ago and they are
different. I have always thought that AMC's all had the same style of
arm rests, but I guess I was wrong. So, if anyone can find and point
me in the right direction to a pair of arm rests for a 1970 Hornet 2
door, I would greatly appreciate it. Color doesnt matter as long as I
have somthing besides the straps that it has now. I have a wiring
NIGHTMARE, the battery isnt holding a charge so somthing is draining
the battery. It has an after market cruise control on it and that is
going to the big dumpster in the sky, along with the third brake
light that is on the back deck. The dorky wanna be fog lights on the
front bumper are headed the same way as the above items are. I am
also going to have to figure out what to do about the battery tray. I
thought of fabbing up a plate of aluminum, that would work for the
time being untill I can find somthing out of another 70's car. The
battery tray is on the oppisite side as my Gremlin. Its strange how
the engineers changed everything around in 2 years time. Bill Id.