[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Re: Question for item #4608815577 - NOS AMC Rambl

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Re: Question for item #4608815577 - NOS AMC Rambler Bumper 1973 -1976 Gremlin Rear

I thought you might find this interesting! This is from a club member that is hosting the Nationals in Ohio this year.  happy reading  Paul

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS