[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Apology....PLEASE READ

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Apology....PLEASE READ

How dare you holler at us! LOL
Hell dude, I'll give ya my# and you can call n vent to me anytime ya
like.
As far as the milling goes. I cant remember exactly, but my buddy with
his 383 was told that if your heads were never milled before, that 020
thousandth was about as far as he should go. After that you can really
run into misaligning the intake n head bolt holes and have problems.
Rod